Paris Cot & Toddler Bed
The Paris is the perfect retreat for a peaceful nights sleep. Detailed with intricate carvings and corner rosettes, its gently rounded and wrapped ends are upholstered in the highest quality fabric protected by 3M Scotchguard to be stain resistant.
Carved from American Oak Hardwood, this beautiful cot is a Limited Edition. Only 15 cots were made for the Australian market and we have 2 left only.
Don't delay in buying this elegant Heirloom piece of Furniture today.
Pair it with our Madrid Nursing Chair in Natural Beige and you will be in heaven each time you enter your baby's room.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried hardwood.
- Detailed with intricate carvings, including rosettes and turned legs.
- Finish is carefully distressed using a hand-applied multistep process to achieve the look of a weathered antique.
- Stain-resistant upholstery on the exterior curved ends of the cot.
- Converts to a Toddler Bed with the included Toddler Rail.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Width 1415mm
- Depth 790mm
- Height 1220mm from floor to top of cot ends
- Height 980mm from floor to top of fixed sides.
Our furniture is quite solid and heavy, we offer 3 free collection points in Queensland to save on freight | Cairns, Townsville & Newport (North Brisbane). The Paris cot is only located at our Newport showroom. If you would like to collect from Cairns, Townsville or Sydney, there will be a delay until our truck is next going to these locations.
If you don't live close by, please email email@example.com for a freight quote or feel free to use the box dimensions below to source your own.
Box 1 | 90cm x 138cm x 25cm Weight 30kgs
Box 2 | 113cm x 90cm x 34cm Weight 37kgs