The neutral tones of mid-century modern style is the inspiration for the Chelsea Cot. Each piece is thoughtfully designed, with clean line construction atop angled, tapered legs. Its stylish slats, provides a serene place for your baby to sleep allowing you to keep an eye on your baby from anywhere in the nursery.
Designed with longevity and flexibility in mind, the Chelsea cot grows with your child and easily adapts from cot to cosy toddler bed with the additional Toddler Rail. You can also convert to a daybed by removing the toddler rail when your child feels independent enough to sleep without it by purchasing the toddler bed kit.
Babies grow and change so quickly and soon out grow their cot and toddler bed. To save you spending your time looking for that next stage, the Double Bed Extension Kit is included in this package to convert your Chelsea Cot to a full size double bed.
The familiar surroundings of their old cot, will make the transition to a big bed easier for your child, as well as for you.
This Package is to have the use of either the Cot OR the Double Bed.
Conversion Package Includes:
- Cot at Bassinet Level
- Cot at Lower Cot Level
- Double Bed Extension Kit
- Made from sustainable New Zealand Pine Wood.
- Adjustable two height base.
- Converts to Toddler Bed & Daybed with additional Toddler Bed Kit
- Converts to Double Bed with included Double Bed Extension Kit as part of this package.
- Lead & phthalate safe with non-toxic finish.
- Meets current AS/NZS 2172:2013 safety standards.
- Solid wood construction without moving parts.
- Non-dropside rail.
- Recommended Mattress Size 1300mm x 690mm x 150mm (Not Included).
- 1 year warranty.
- Please note: Each piece of the Natural/White Cot is unique due to the natural grains of the timber and finishing process.
- Width 1370mm
- Depth 765mm
- Height 895mm from floor to top of fixed side
- Chelsea Cot Box 1 | 145cm x 87cm x 19.5cm 29kg
- Double Bed Extension Kit Box 1 | 203cm x 22cm x 16cm 17.2kg