Our Hampton Plus Lifetime Cot is a classic remake on the more traditional style. By adding a solid panel raised headboard, the Hampton Plus Cot will be a beautiful centre piece in your nursery. Built with a polished timber leg on both the front and back of the cot, the Hampton Plus Cot is a solid piece of furniture that will have you in awe each time you enter your baby's room.
Our Hampton Plus Lifetime Cot is available in three unique colours | Natural/White, Grey/White & White/White.
Lifetime Collection Stages:
Stage 1: Cot with the Base at Bassinette Level. From newborn until bub begins to move about. Then we move to stage 2.
Stage 2: The adjustable base lowers to the lowest level to accomodate your child until toddler stage.
Purchase the additional Toddler Bed Rail Kit for years more usage through Stages 3 & 4. Our Toddler bed kits are a complete 4 pieces providing a whole new front facing to keep the cot functional without losing the stylish design.
We dont offer toddler bed conversion kit as a cheap after thought to simply extend the use of the cot. We design the cot with this later use in mind. This is why our Bases are tested and rated to hold up to 100kgs when used with a mattress. This is 3-4 times stronger than required to pass AUS/NZ standards.
This allows the parent to sit on the cot with their child to help get them to sleep or for bedtime stories without having to carry them back into their cot and risk waking them up again. With the Lifetime range, Mum or Dad can sit with their child without the bases cracking or breaking. To our knowledge no other cots on the Australian Market have base slats rated to hold past 14kg.
Stage 3: Toddler bed kit with the bedguard. This slowly adjusts your child to sleeping in an open environment reducing the risk of falling out of bed whilst building confidence. Your child will love being able to get in and out of bed on their own.
The kit is designed to have the rail at either end depending on your nursery placement.
Stage 4: Day Bed. This stage simply involves removing the bed-guard and having an open Daybed style. This is the final stage for use as a cot before moving to a 'big bed". Getting your child used to not rolling out of bed is essential to any transition to a larger bed that is higher from the ground. At this height - if there are any little mishaps then the distance to the floor is very minimal.
Full sized Standard Double Bed - Final Stage
Stage 5: Unique to our range of Lifetime cots is the ability to also convert to a full sized Double Bed with the purchase of the 'Double Bed Extension Kit" to now accomodate your child all the way through to adulthood.
This also provides your child with familiar surrounds as they make the transition to a new Adult sized bed.
All these features makes the Lifetime range unbeatable value for money with unrivalled versatility.
- Made from sustainable New Zealand Pine Wood.
- Adjustable two height base.
- Bases tested and rated to Hold 100kgs when used with a mattress
- Converts to a Toddler Bed & Daybed with the purchase of the Toddler Bed Kit
- Converts to a Double Bed with the purchase of the Double Bed Extension Kit
- Lead & phthalate safe with non-toxic finish.
- Meets and exceeds current AS/NZS 2172:2013 safety standards.
- Recommended Mattress Size 1300mm x 690mm x 150mm (Not Included).
- 1 year warranty.
- Width 1370m
- Depth 765mm
- Height 895mm from floor to top of fixed side
- LIFETIME Cot Box 1 | 145cm x 87cm x19.5cm 29kg
- LIFETIME Cot Box 2 | TBA
Sale Terms & Conditions:
- Our Lifetime Collection of Cots is due to arrive to our Townsville Showroom August 2022.
- Shipping & Dispatch notifications will be emailed when your order is collected by our courier Border Express.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days to receive your order from shipping confirmation date.
- All orders are shipped with Authority to Leave if a safe place to do so.
Shipping Rates on our Lifetime Range is strictly to Metropolitan Areas (within 20kms) of Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Townsville, Sydney CBD & Melbourne CBD. Unfortunately our couriers charge extra for outer metro areas. To our Customers in SA, WA, TAS, NT, if your location is outside our shipping area, you will be emailed an extra freight charge by Boutique Baby Designs. Should you not wish to pay the surcharge, your order will be refunded in full. Thank you for your understanding.