Manhattan Cot Antique Oak Wash - Floor Display only Available
Only floor stock available now to purchase locally in Cairns, Townsville & Newport, Brisbane. We can not ship the floor stock.
Manhattan Cot in Antique Oak Wash stain.
With simplification in mind to allow the cot to naturally blend with any decor palette, made from American Oak Hardwood, no stone was left unturned when it came to style, quality and functionality of the Manhattan Cot.
We take pride in presenting a piece that has solid structure and unique hand applied stains to showcase the woods natural beauty, texture and feel.
With all the qualities you'd expect in a cot, including a 4in1 design, the Manhattan converts from a bassinet for your precious newborn, to a cot by lowering the base for use as your child grows. Attach the included toddler rail to convert your Manhattan into a functional toddler bed. Then when your child is ready, stow away the toddler rail to introduce independent sleeping or use as a sofa chair for a lifetime of use.
The Manhattan Cot features solid end panels and two storage drawers, the perfect hiding place for those bedtime nursery rhymes, spare blankets to keep your little one soothed or any other bedtime essential - they are close by and within easy reach.
- Crafted of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers.
- A hand-applied finish allows the woods natural beauty to shine through, imparting subtle visual texture.
- Two storage drawers that are accessible from one side.
- Fixed side rails.
- Two position Base height
- Converts to toddler bed with the included toddler rails.
- Recommended Mattress Size 1300mm x 690mm x 120mm.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Also available in Antique Ash Stain - $699
- Width 1445mm
- Depth 765mm
- Height 1035mm
- Manhattan Cot Box 1 | 112cmx86cmx24cm 38.5kg
- Manhattan Cot Box 2 | 137cmx79cmx18cm 34.5kg