Designed with longevity and flexibility in mind, the Chelsea cot grows with your child and easily adapts from cot to cosy toddler bed with the included Toddler Rail valued at $149. You can also convert to a daybed by removing the toddler rail when your child feels independent enough to sleep without it.
With the purchase of the Chelsea Lifetime Range Double Bed Kit, it converts to a full size double bed to take your child through to teenage years. It will make the transition into a "big bed" much easier for your child and you, with the familiar surroundings of their cot making up the double bed.
Available in three colours, Natural/White, Grey/White & White/White
Chelsea Lifetime Cot Includes:
- Cot at Bassinet Level
- Cot at Lower Cot Level
- Toddler Bed Conversion Rail
- Two Seat Sofa/Daybed
- Made from sustainable New Zealand Pine Wood.
- Adjustable two height base.
- Converts to Toddler Bed & Daybed with included Conversion Kit valued at $149.
- Lead & phthalate safe with non-toxic finish.
- Meets current AS/NZS 2172:2003 safety standards.
- Solid wood construction without moving parts.
- Non-dropside rail.
- Optional Double Bed Extension Kit available separately or see Conversion Packages.
- Recommended Mattress Size 1300mm x 690mm x 120mm (Not Included).
- 1 year warranty.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Width 1370mm
- Depth 765mm
- Height 895mm from floor to top of fixed side
We offer 3 free collection points in Queensland to save on freight:
- Cairns - located at Oh Baby 3D Ultrasound.
- Townsville & Newport (North Brisbane) - located at private showrooms and available to view by appointment.
- Chelsea Cot Box 1 | 145cm x 87cm x19.5cm 33kg
*FREE Shipping Sale on our Chelsea Lifetime Cot is strictly to Metropolitan Areas (within 30kms) of Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Townsville, Sydney & Melbourne. Unfortunately our couriers charge extra for outer metro areas. Customers in SA, WA, TAS, NT Free Shipping does not apply but we have subsidised the freight costs for you. Thank you for your understanding.