Australian Designed to Exceed Australian Safety Standards.
For a limited time only, Buy now and receive a Free Toddler Bed Conversion Kit valued @ $149.99. Offer Ends February 28th.
Plus Free or Reduced Shipping.
The only range on the Australian market that can accomodate your child from Birth to Adult.
Our Lifetime Collection of cots have optional Toddler Bed Kits and also Double Bed Kits to convert your nursery through all stages of life.
Our cots exceed Australian Standards Certification and have bases that hold up to 100kgs when used with a mattress. This is a unique feature that allows parents to sit on the toddler bed or sofa bed stages and enjoy reading time to help get your child to sleep.
Our Chelsea Cot seamlessly combines classic and contemporary styling to create a timeless design for your nursery. Built with tapered wood legs with minimal detailing, the Chelsea Cot is a solid piece of furniture that will give you peace of mind when baby is resting.
The Standard Cot package includes Stages 1 & 2. However our Lifetime Range of Cots are designed with the ability to convert through stages 3 to 5 with the purchase of the additional Toddler Bed Kit and Double Bed Kit.
Lifetime Collection Stages:
Stage 1: Cot with the Base at Bassinette Level. From newborn until bub begins to move about. Then we move to stage 2.
Stage 2: The adjustable base lowers to the lowest level to accomodate your child until toddler stage.
Purchase the additional Toddler Bed Rail Kit for years more usage through Stages 3 & 4.
We dont offer toddler bed conversion kit as a cheap after thought to simply extend the use of the cot. We design the cot with this later use in mind. This is why our Bases are tested to hold up to 100kgs when used with a mattress. This is 3-4 times stronger than required to pass AUS/NZ standards.
With the Lifetime range, Mum or Dad can sit with their child without the bases cracking or breaking.
Stage 3: Toddler bed kit with the bedguard. This slowly adjusts your child to sleeping in an open environment reducing the risk of falling out of bed whilst building confidence. Your child will love being able to get in and out of bed on their own.
Stage 4: Day Bed. This is the final stage for use as a cot before moving to a 'big bed". Getting your child used to not rolling out of bed is essential to any transition to a larger bed that is higher from the ground.
Full sized Standard Double Bed - Final Stage
Stage 5: Unique to our range of Lifetime cots is the ability to also convert to a full sized Double Bed with the purchase of the 'Double Bed Extension Kit" to now accomodate your child all the way through to adulthood.
All these features makes the Lifetime range unbeatable value for money with unrivalled versatility.
- Made from sustainable New Zealand Pine Wood.
- Bases tested and rated to Hold 100kgs when used with a mattress
- Converts to a Toddler Bed & Daybed with the purchase of the Toddler Bed Kit
- Converts to a Double Bed with the purchase of the Double Bed Extension Kit
- Meets and exceeds current AS/NZS 2172:2013 safety standards.
- Recommended Mattress Size 1300mm x 690mm x 150mm (Not Included).
- 1 year warranty.
- Width 1370m
- Depth 765mm
- Height 895mm from floor to top of fixed side
- LIFETIME Cot Box 1 | 145cm x 87cm x19.5cm 29kg
Sale Terms & Conditions:
- Our Lifetime Collection of Cots has arrived to our Townsville Showroom.
- Shipping & Dispatch notifications will be emailed when your order is collected by our courier Border Express.
- Please allow 5-7 Business days to receive your order from shipping confirmation date.
- All orders are shipped with Authority to Leave if a safe place to do so.
*Free or reduced Shipping does not apply to all areas. Excludes WA, TAS, NT and any remote or rural areas. If our shipping quote exceeds an acceptable limit then we will message you with a quote for any additional surcharge. Your purchase is fully refundable if any subsequent shipping surcharge exceeds your expectations.